Joined: 31 May 2006
|Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:14 pm Post subject: DIVINE REVELATIONS regarding OURSELVES
|Will not the following questions glorify God?
1. Is not God glorified TO KNOW OURSELVES as He knows us?
2. Did not God create man because HE (God) wanted to have ETERNAL COMPANIONS?
3. Was not MAN created in the IMAGE OF GOD?
4. How could man be in the image of God when HE (God) is a SPIRIT?
5. Is not JESUS CHRIST in the IMAGE OF GOD?
6. Upon creation, was not MAN a physical being, in the image of JESUS CHRIST as He was also a physical being?
7. Is not JESUS CHRIST symbolized by a “LAMB?”
8. If man was in the image of Jesus upon creation; was not man then also symbolized as “sheep?”
9. Did not JESUS say, FATHER God was in HIM?
10. Was not FATHER God also in MAN upon creation?
11. Did not SIN cause the separation of the Tree of Life from man?
12. Did not SIN separate MAN from GOD?
13. Could MAN still be in the IMAGE OF JESUS after the Fall?
14. Does not SALVATION, in essence, mean the RESTORATION of man in the IMAGE OF JESUS CHRIST?
15. Is not God OMNISCIENT (all knowing) that with His FOREKNOWLEDGE He knew those who would HUMBLE themselves “like little children” which is the basis of His choice?
16. Does not “likeness to little children” simply mean HUMILITY, which is the opposite of PRIDE that caused the downfall of Lucifer?
17. Is not the purity of HUMILITY found in “suckling or babes” that measures up to true TRUST in God?
18. Is not this kind of TRUST IN GOD the basis of endowment of “DIVINE KNOWLEDE AND WISDOM?”
19. Can we find this kind of TRUST IN GOD in the “Mother Harlot” who gave birth to many “daughters like her?”
20. Can we not imagine the characteristics of “Mother Harlot and her daughters” during the time of Christ in the people’s treatment of our Lord Jesus?
21. Is not “Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today?” Is not Jesus Christ the TRUTH in the Word?
22. Can we not see this TRUTH today?
23. Did the people under their religious leaders during the time of CHRIST recognize Him?
24. Did they not see and talk to Jesus, and yet could not recognize Him?
25. Did they not pay Judas Iscariot 30 pcs. of silver just to identify Jesus that they could crucify Him?
26. If TRUTH is recognizable today, do many people under their religious leaders truly know JESUS CHRIST?
27. If so, are not many people SUBJECT to the following REBUKE?
• Joh 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: IF YE HAD KNOWN ME, YE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MY FATHER ALSO.
28. Don’t we hear the following pretext to discourage people from pursuing questions regarding this REBUKE?
• “It is impossible for the finite mind of man to IDENTIFY the infinite FATHER God. Just believe in our doctrine/s regarding JESUS CHRIST. If you try to comprehend the true IDENTITY of FATHER God, you will lose your mind. Just believe what we preach to you. Don’t lose faith in God.”
The questions are ad infinitum that are all answered through the “lines” in the Scriptures, “a little here, and a little there.” (Isa 28:10-12)
• Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; LINE UPON LINE, line upon line; HERE A LITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE: 11 For with stammering lips and ANOTHER TONGUE will he speak to this people. 12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: YET THEY WOULD NOT HEAR.
29. Can we now imagine JESUS in His “Parable of The King” using SHEEP and GOATS to represent the image of the CHOSEN and the CALLED?
30. Would many people care to know themselves as God knows them?
Inviting continuation of the questions, if indeed, it would glorify God.